Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forget who sings on the double album that was released om MGM, but that was my favorite version.

    I got $5. in gas today and figured that I got less than 2 gallons WTF.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought a MtDew and milk......healthy eh? *L*

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My anniversary was Saturday..and Pethead took me to the mall shopping...and can you believe this: I didn't see anything I wanted. So we went out to eat..the last thing I bought was a steak. LOL

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Anniverery Mum & Pethead...The whole mall and nothing popped out at ya, My wife & I walk through the mall and things just...fall into our basket.

    The last thing I bought was a replacement USB connector for my scanner, and a two liter of Dr Thunder Soda

    rOGER

  5. #15
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Anniversary...My husbands and I is on November 2nd...number 12th...

    a mixed sub

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Anniversary!!!! Give Bill a big ol hig and kiss for me Mum and heres yours ((((MUMMY))))!!!
    I can't belive you didn't at least find a nice pair of shoes!!!

  7. #17
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    Last thing we bought is Pasta

  8. #18
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    The last thing I bought was a Tractor with
    a front end loader to clean my yard lots a
    snow, wife is still not talking to me as much
    she will get over it I told hunny bunny your
    not a real man till you have a tractor she dont
    understand.


    WOLF!!!!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok..I just bought $485.00 worth of RX's..LOL that should keep me going for another month.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Goodness!!! Thats spensive!!! I bought birthday gifts....why are so many peaople born this time of year anyway???

    I KNOW THE ANSWER do you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •